Brandon Child Custody Lawyer
We Make Your Children Our Priority
While divorce can be difficult to deal with at the best of times, when children are involved emotions take on a new intensity. Unfortunately, the bitter disagreements and drawn-out conflicts that arise from these situations can be extremely harmful to the innocent children involved in the dispute. As a Brandon child custody lawyer with over 26 years of experience in family law, Marina R. Taylor is always focused on finding the quickest, most beneficial solution for you and your offspring.
Is a Child Custody Lawyer the same as a Child Support Lawyer?
While child support is one of the many legal issues that Marina is qualified to tackle, it’s far from the only one. Whether you’re at the negotiation table, or arguing your case in court Marina’s wide-ranging expertise can help you in a number of ways.
- She can help you find a custodial arrangement that suits your schedule, and the role you wish to play in your child’s life moving forward.
- She can help you coordinate documentation, legal facts and personal information necessary to present your case in the best light possible.
- She can provide ongoing guidance during the hearing.
- She can help you exercise your parental rights through appropriate court channels, when your spouse is in breach of an established agreement.
- As an expert child support lawyer, she can help you enforce timely child support payments as they become due.
- Help to arrange visitation rights for non-custodial parents.
Negotiate equitable child support rates where necessary.
When Circumstances Change, Child Custody Lawyers Can Help You Find the Best Way Forward
There are a number of extenuating circumstances which can significantly change the nature and complexity of a child custody case.
- Your spouse may change their mind during the negotiation process and argue to change the terms of the custody arrangement.
- If your spouse moves to a different State, the jurisdictional issues involved could change the legal reality of the situation.
- You may have reason to believe that your child would be in danger under the care of your spouse.
- Your ex-spouse may break the terms of your custody agreement by denying you visitation or by refusing to return your child at the prescribed time.
- You may be required to attend court-mandated classes for a variety of issues including: anger management or drug/alcohol abuse. In this case it may become far more difficult for you to negotiation an equitable custody sharing agreement.
- You or your spouse may have remarried.
Marina R. Taylor brings an impressive background and proven track record in family law, to every child custody case. No matter what particular details of your situation are, Marina can offer you intelligent legal advice and compassionate guidance. Let her take the burden of negotiations, paperwork, and possible litigation off your shoulders.
Why Marina R. Taylor is the Best Child Custody Lawyer in Brandon
Litigation is always the last resort for an experienced child custody lawyer. A out-of-court agreement focused on securing an amicable custody arrangement for your child is always a preferable course of action. A well-negotiated compromise can ensure that you don’t have to rely on the court to make a decision; it also protects your child from the scrutiny and stress that arises during a court hearing. Finally, a litigation process can be extremely expensive to go through, so even a drawn-out agreement process can be preferable.
Puts Your Child’s Best Interests First
When courts are forced to make a decision regarding the custody of your child, they do so, on the basis of a child’s best interest. The criteria for best interest includes amongst other things:
- The child’s desires
- The physical and mental condition of all parties involved
- Parent’s moral character and reliability
- Parenting ability
- Financial circumstances of each parent,
- The stability of your home environment and living circumstances,
- Any prior evidence of domestic abuse or substance abuse,
- The development of the child in terms of schooling and other relationships.
- Willingness to cooperate with the other parent.
- Who handled primary caretaking for the child?
As an experienced child custody lawyer Marina can fight for your rights in line with each of these aspects throughout the duration of your case, even as she ensures that your child secures the best outcomes possible.
Child Support Attorney
Child support lawyers for fathers are hard to come by. While many lawyers are focused on ensuring that ex-husband make payments in sufficient amounts in a consistent manner, fewer attorneys work to make sure that these individuals aren’t agreeing to an inequitable distribution of their hard-earned incomes. Marina R. Taylor can provide the guidance, and expertise you need during any child support negotiations.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
The last thing you want to do is agree to a custody arrangement that grants you unfavorable terms. As an experienced child visitation lawyer, Marina has seen many instances where parents signed away their rights because of a lack of adequate legal knowledge. It’s also very possible that you might fail to make proper filings in light of constantly changing all codes, which could see you hit with hefty fines, and may ultimately hurt your chances of securing an equitable agreement.
>Marina’s experience both inside and outside the courtroom will help you resolve the legal complexities surrounding your case efficiently, and effectively.